BCCP Consulting, LLC, (BCCP) provides consulting and support services for agencies' acquistion and operations of telecommunications services.
BCCP is a Small Business. As a subcontractor to several primes we have supported agencies' transitions from GSA's Networx, WITS and regional Services contracts to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS), and migrations from other contracts to EIS.
BCCP has recently performed the following:
GSA Transition Ordering Assistance (TOA)
GSA Business Operations Support (BOS):
- Developed an information system to manage billing disputes and their remuneration
- Developed the local service inventory in TOPS with the invoicing from the local service providers for GSA Regions 1-10
- Developed the initial inventory database for agency transition planning
- Tracking the progress of transition from WITS, LSAs and Networx to the EIS contracts
- Developed Transition Assistance Packages for the TOP 43 agencies with acquisition recommendations for the smaller agencies
GSA's Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Transition Coordination Center (TCC):
- Validated Networx, WITS and LSA inventories using multiple resources as data points for comparison and continue to refresh the data monthly
- Developed reporting capabilities to track the progress of transition to EIS and are assisting agencies with the development of their Fair Opportunities to transition to EIS.
GSA EIS Program Management Office (PMO):
- Validated Networx, WITS and LSA inventories
- Developed the transition plan
- Developed the traffic/bid model for the EIS acquisition
- Developed a preliminary evaluation model
- Participated in the evaluation of EIS proposals (10 Awardees)